Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day from hell part 2

First, let me remind you that today is Jan. 6. Keep that in mind while reading along.
So this morning I had to figure out that whole bank thing from yesterday.
Checked my Visa card this morning, the money was not returned on there.
Called the number on the back of the Visa card and they told me they will NOT release the hold on the money until FEBRUARY 17!!!!!!!!! See why i told you what todays date was? It's very important.
So because of that idiot yesterday they are holding hundreds of dollars for over a month!
They said to call my bank and have they call whatever number and they can release the hold.
Great.
Called them. Explained the situation and went over their mistake again. Told them they need to call this number. She puts me on hold and comes back to tell me that if I come into the bank with my ID, they can release the money immediately to me without having the hold taken off.
great!
So I just need to find my ID. Well I have come to the conclusion that my husband dropped it at the Bulls game last week. He had my ID and dropped his somewhere so I figure he had to have dropped mine too. Now I need another ID.
No biggie right?
WRONG!!
I had to find my social security card and birth certificate. it should be in the same place we keep all of the kids birth cert. and ss cards. Of course I cant find the envelope at all.
I completely throw shit all over the house looking for it. And of course the more time I spend looking for it, the more pissed off I get which means the bigger mess I make.
FINALLY I found it. Right where it should have been, I just didnt look good enough.
So we are off to the secretary of states office.
I checked before I left to make sure they take credit cards because I have no cash and they do.
Get there. Go through all the bull shit and all the lines. Finally get to the cashier only to find out they take every credit card EXCEPT Visa!!!!!!!!! All I have are Visa cards. Damn it.
Have to drive to an ATM to get the money.
Go back, get the ID. I looked mildly idiotic in my picture and for some reason have a really really big head.
So go to the bank so they can give me money.
I stand there with Trystan for 2 HOURS!!!!!!!! Finally after standing there forever, they inform me that they can't release the money to me. They were wrong. Bet ya didnt see that coming huh?
So they NOW need that number I wanted them to call earlier so we can get this shit behind us.
Well I had to volunteer at Trystan's school today and as a matter of fact we were already late and I still havent fed him lunch. AND the number is at home.
So I tell them I will call them in a little bit.
Go to Wendys to feed Trystan and discover my bank card is GONE!
I left it at the damn ATM when I was getting money for the ID.
By this point I lose it. I am missing hundreds of dollars because of that idiot at the bank. Now I lost my atm card. I have to go to Trystan's school and I drank all my water. Son of a bitch!
SO I am fighting back tears and get to T's school. Luckily i saw one of Trystans friends moms and begged her to please volunteer for me today and unload all my crap on her. She agrees to do it (THANK GOD) so I can get this bank crap figured out and get my bank card back.
Go home, call the bank, give them the number.
They call me back and tell me the funds have been released. I double check online and they are. WOuld have been nice if they would have just listened to me from the beginning but at this point, I am no longer expecting too much from anyone anymore.
Call the other bank that I left my card at and tell them I left it in the atm and I will be needing that back. They tell me it is their company policy since they are not the bank that issued the card that they have to destroy it. WTF?!?!?! I offer up my ID, my birth certificate, my social security card, a letter from my husband, my first born child etc. ANYTHING to get that damn card back.
Nope.
great now I need a new card. Thanks shit heads!
So that was my day. A full head ache and total bull shit.
Now I am hoping that we get enough snow to close school tomorrow so I can sleep past 7am.
Come on Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting