Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ughh I am DUMB!

So school started. I am now in week 3 and so far have had a pretty good grasp on all of it. Of course, it is only the 3rd week and now it starting to kick my ass a bit.
I don't have any trouble with time to do it, I have manged that pretty well. But I dont understand a lot of it. Not the material, I get that, but the words the teachers use to give assignments. Why do you have to use big damn words to say a simple thing? Why do I have to look up the word you are using to find out it means easy. Couldnt you just use that damn word to begin with and save us both time-me having to look it up and you having to search through a Thesaurus?
And then of course there is my American Politics class. We have to post on a discussion board through out the week on graded discussions. This one lady picks apart every single thing and asks 900 questions about one sentence. I understand it is a discussion but seriously, I can only answer your questions about the same damn sentence a few times before I want to kick you in the shin.
Just STFU already because I do not have the damn answer you are craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting