Friday, February 12, 2010

My Mom's on Drugs!

That is what I heard from my precious, innocent, 6 year old son a few weeks ago.
"Mommy I told Mrs. Goldsmith and Mrs. Beaman that you do drugs."
Me-"What? Why would you tell them THAT?!?!?"
Him-"Because you take drugs."
Me-"Um Trystan I do NOT do ANY drugs. WHY would you say that?"
Him-"We learned about drugs today. And cigarettes are drugs. So I told everyone you do drugs."

Ughhhh damn school! So hearing this I decided it was time to say good bye to my best friend that has been there with me through good times and bad, my precious cigarettes. I am on day 5 and for some reason it has been really easy! It has NEVER been this easy! It is probably because I am just so done with smoking and knew I had to quit that it was easier this time.

By the way, I do NOT use drugs.

2 comments:

Voting