Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The results are in

Went for my mammogram/ultrasound/surgeon consult today. I do NOT have breast cancer (yay) just a few cysts that re nothing to worry about. I have to go for a recheck in a few months to make sure there haven't been any changes.
What a RELIEF!
The stress over that is finally gone!
Best day ever!
Now of course I still have to get my cervix tests back but I am not nervous about that at all. I have been there, done that, so whatever.

So now tomorrow is a new day.
I have to lose some weight. HAVE TO. I don't know what happened. I have been thin my whole life, almost sickly looking at times. Had a flat stomach after 3 kids. Then i turned 30.
All down hill from there.
Of course, with me not working, I have become a little less active, if active at all on some days.
I swear some days I hardly move from the couch. It has become my happy place lol.
So tomorrow I am going to start eating 3 meals a day. Which is A HUGE thing for me. I hate eating. So i eat like once a day, sometimes not even that.
So the dieting starts tomorrow or at least that is the plan.
Not sure if I will feel like following through with "the plan" when i wake up.

I also have to brush up on my algebra skills tomorrow. I have to retake the math entrance exam this week. Registration for school is Nov. 30th and I have to know what math course I am going to be able to take.
Oh and I am going to start using coupons and saving money where ever I can. Things are pretty lean around here and with Christmas coming, it may even get worse. So I need to start saving wherever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting