Thursday, December 10, 2009

I

I guess its a blog day.
Today I have to clean downstairs which downstairs is the kids play room. It's a mess. Well actually it's half a mess. When you look down the stairs from the living room, it looks very clean and organized down there. That is because you can only see one section. There are walls that block the view of the the entire room .You can only see one section from the top of the stairs. The kids have picked up on this. So when I tell them to clean downstairs, they clean that one section spotless. They move all the toys and crap to the sides of the room where the walls block the view. They have figured out that when they ask me to check it, I just look down the stairs. So they clean the part I can see. Smart kids.

I am going to have to start decorating for Christmas soon and that sucks. I have it in my head that if I put off decorating for as long as I can that will somehow slow down the month and give me more time to scrape some funds together. We usually have HUGE Christmas. I mean HUGE. Santa stacks the presents so the kids cant see the tree. He covers the tree from all sides. The kids are so amazed at this and of course it takes some skilled stacking to achieve this. As the kids get older, the gifts get smaller. making it even harder to cover the tree.
This year of course the money is not there. So as of right now I have no clue how the hell I am going to make a stack of presents, covering the tree from all sides, with 3 gifts. 3 shirts to be exact. That is what I am working with here. 3 shirt boxes.
The stress continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting