Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things like this I swear only happen to me.
Everyday I drive a little kid that lives down the street to preschool. My son goes to the same school so it isn't like I am going out of my way at all. She wanted to give me gas money but told her not to worry about it because I am going there anyway.

So today I pulled up to pick him up and the mom was standing outside with a gift for my son and a card for me to thank us for driving him everyday. Very sweet!

So drove the kids to school. Then I decided to open the card when I was at the stop light. It was a nice thank you card and a gift card for a gas station by our house. Awesome! Especially since I didn't have any gas. So I was happy.

So I go to the gas station and take the card in with me to see how much is on this bad boy so I know how to much to put in my tank. They run the card and it has ZERO dollars on it. Yep you read right ZERO! So I don't know what happened but now I am in an uncomfortable situation of do I tell her? Or let it go? Since I don't know how much was supposed to be on there I don't know how to react. If it was just $5 then no big deal but if it was like $30 then they scammed her out of that money and I would want to know. Well I guess I would want to know either way.
I just cant believe it. Not that she has to give me anything but I cant believe I got an empty gift card as my thank you.

I swear you cant write the shit that happens in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting