Monday, April 27, 2009

Another day

So I have to work tonight which I am secretly excited about. Today I am closing and I am in the Bears room which is great because there is usually a $600 minimum before taxes to sit in there. So right there I am already at $120 before tip out. Plus I have 3 other tables. PLUS today is half price bottles of wine and triple points night. So it *should* be profitable. Hopefully.

Today I have managed to pay my electric and gas bill. SUCKS! I hate paying bills. HATE IT! But I did it and I guess I am proud. Now depending on tonight, I will figure out if I will be paying my cable bill tomorrow. This is part of my road to redemption that I am currently on. I have made mistakes throughout my life and I am trying to fix my issues. A few weeks ago I made a HUGE mistake and in 8 days I start the fight to rectify that situation.


Not too exciting of a blog huh? There isn't much excitement today. Just a regular non eventful day which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting